As a Design Engineer, you will:
- Carry out audits and assessments of facilities.
- Provide costing for contracts (including operations, maintenance, external services for major maintenance, etc.).
- Draw up maintenance tasks.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of facilities by suggesting initiatives to enable progress.
Five years' higher education (BAC+5) in engineering. Any specialisation in energy will be an advantage. If you are self-sufficient, creative and have a flair for innovation, this is the job for you !
Your career with Dalkia
We offer a wide range of opportunities to develop your career:
- In the same sector: by changing job (e.g. design project manager or technical specialist).
- In a different sector (through tailored support), by switching to sales or O&M, etc.
Laurent, Sales Office Manager
Laurent joined Dalkia in 1991 as a 22-year-old design engineer. After several training programmes, he was promoted to sector manager. He then took a vocational training course and evening classes to enable a move to sales & marketing as an account manager. What he likes most about his current position is the management aspect of the job. He believes his time in operations was very helpful in relation to his sales responsibilities.