Operating Unit Manager
Operations and construction projects are a cornerstone of Dalkia's business. We have several hundred specialists working on all a whole array of projects in areas such as biomass, CHP, geothermal, biogas, waste recovery and more.
As an operating unit manager, you will
- Oversee and carry out servicing, maintenance and repair work.
- Provide the first point of contact for the customer and ensure contract targets are met.
- Manage a team and develop their skills.
- Maintain relations with the DESC and implement relevant action plans.
- Track budgets and supervise subcontracting.
- Apply and ensure compliance with safety rules.
Two to three years of higher education (BAC+2/3), with a diploma or vocational training certificate or bachelor's degree in heat science or energy. If you have a firmly customer-centric approach, a sense of responsibility, and an ability to manage performance and work as part of a team, this is the job for you.
Your career with Dalkia
We offer a wide range of opportunities to develop your career:
- In the same sector: by changing position (operations manager, design engineer, etc.).
- In a different sector (through tailored support) to become an instructor, sales rep, etc.
Philippe, Operating Unit Manager
Philippe is an engineer. He joined Dalkia in 2004 as a member of the sales team, a position he held for six years. He has been heading an operating unit since 2012, managing a team of 40 people, a position that requires technical and financial skills. Above all, however, Philippe enjoys the people-contact side of the job. ??